This week I’m joined by Mike Stoops, an automotive detailing expert at Meguiar’s who also happens to be an Alfa Romeo aficionado and maintains a seemingly endless well of in-depth automotive history and knowledge.
Mike has been passionate about cars his whole life. Growing up in Detroit – The Motor City as it’s known in the USA – meant his passion started at a young age. He was an avid detailing enthusiast since buying his very first car, and ultimately had the opportunity to join Meguiar’s in 2008 and turn his life long passion into a second career.
In his current position with Meguiar’s he travels the world training detailers, consumers and even other trainers in the passionate area of auto detailing. In this episode, we discuss a range of topics from Mike’s work at Meguiar’s, his love of Alfa Romeo sports cars, and he gives us a mini masterclass on detailing!
- Follow Mike on Twitter
- Follow Meguiars on Twitter
- Subscribe to Meguiar’s YouTube channel, where you can find dozens of instructional videos on automotive detailing
- If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please leave a positive review on iTunes and subscribe for more weekly interviews and discussions with entrepreneurs on cars
- Please share with your friends using the social media buttons on this post and follow us on Twitter @ThatCarPodcast
- If you have feedback, please leave a note in the comment section below, or drop us a line via email at email@example.com